Joshua,
I created this for a fun way to tell you how I feel this "Valentine's Day." Well, it's out Valentine's Day anyway. It is kind of fun too I realized that today is 2.10.12 (a palindrome, yay!). This is what I call 'The celebration of 10 days till date day.' Pretty lame I know but it's all I could think of :)
We've talked about it before but I never would have guessed in any amount of years that God would bring the two of us together. However, God always knows better than we do what is best for us, and who is best for us. We usually think we know, we usually do not. I am more confident with every passing day that you are the man that God has for me. I will tell you some of the reasons why in the following "posts."
No comments:
Post a Comment