February 8, 2012

Memory Lane

Joshua,

Some of my favorite memories with you:

  • Sitting in the car until 2am talking about all sorts of things.
  • Rollerblading with Jeff and Judith. 
  • The day you "asked me a question." 
  • All of our times at the cabin.
  • Our walks, especially the time we walked down Cedar and into that neighborhood with the playground. 
  • Dinner with Jack and Carol. 
  • Lunch with Amy and you forgot your wallet and so she paid for it. :)
  • Cedar Point - the second time around. 
  • Christmas with our families. 
  • You picking me up after my half marathon with Sarah. 
  • Our treadmill race way back when. I could have won but you were getting tired so I thought I'd have sympathy. 
  • The first time you held my hand. 
  • When we would sit at McDonalds and go through the 101 questions book. 
  • That wedding with Brytt and Mark. 
  • The Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment